Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 2E 576, after Varen Aquilarios of Chorrol and Carolus Aquilarios of Kvatch declared independence from Emperor Leovic, Count Ephrem Benirus sent the troops of Anvil to seize Varen's holdings in the Gold Coast. His forces were soon defeated by Carolus, and few soldiers of the city remained. The Pirate Queen of the Red Sails, Fortunata ap Dugal, docked into Anvil's port in 2E 577. She and her army of pirates quickly captured Anvil, declaring the Gold Coast an independent region from Varen's empire.
In 4E 171, Lady Arannelya crossed Anvil and Kvatch into Hammerfell. In 4E 172, the Third Aldmeri Dominion advanced further into Cyrodiil, and Anvil was captured. The Imperial Legion was forced to retreat, and could not retrieve wounded soldiers on the battlefield.
- Anvil, along with Sutch, Kvatch, and Skingrad, was first given its name in a map of western Tamriel from The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard.
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Mentioned only)
- ↑ Pocket Guide to the Empire, First Edition: Cyrodiil
- ↑ Pocket Guide to the Empire, Third Edition: Hammerfell
- ↑ Pocket Guide to the Empire, First Edition: Wild Regions
- ↑ Remanada
- ↑ The Wolf and the Dragon
- ↑ Pirate Queen of the Gold Coast
- ↑ Oblivion Expansion: The Thieves Den
- ↑ The Great War (Book)
- ↑ Dialogue of Noster Eagle-Eye