Aralor the Penitent was a male Dunmer. He was the Patron Saint of tanners and miners. Aralor was originally a foul criminal, but he repented his sins and traveled a great circuit of the pilgrimages on his knees. His famed hair shirt is an artifact coveted by the Tribunal Temple.
During the events of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, shrines dedicated to him can be found across Vvardenfell inside Temples, such as the High Fane in Vivec City, the Ghostgate Temple in the Ashlands, or the Holamayan Monastery in the Azura's Coast region.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Mentioned only)