|Quests||Salt For Arcadia|
The shop is owned by an Imperial named Arcadia. The store focuses on Alchemy products (Potions, ingredients). Arcadia offers a free Alchemy Lab. Following the door left of the Lab leads the Dragonborn toward a book named Herbalist's Guide to Skyrim, on a table. This book contains many useful combinations and ingredients for potions, as well as increasing the Alchemy skill by one point.
If she trains the Dragonborn in Alchemy the money will go directly in her shop, making it possible to sell her more homemade Potions. If the Dragonborn has no more potions to sell, then he or she can use the Alchemy table in the shop and make many more.
Entering her shop past 8pm will result in her calling the guards. This is considered trespassing and thus, a crime. This also applies to all shops and houses owned by an NPC. For this reason, it is more convenient to purchase a home, or use a more reliable alchemy location.
If Arcadia is killed, her shop will stand idle for the rest of the game time.
- If the Dragonborn ask Farengar for work, he asks them to deliver some Frost Salts to Arcadia. Upon doing so, Arcadia tells the Dragonborn that these salts are an ingredient in a powerful love potion she is brewing. She also muses that she should perhaps test the potion on Farengar first, perhaps in a joking manner.
- Herbalist's Guide to Skyrim - An Alchemy book is in a room on a table to the left of the Alchemy Lab.
- There are also many herbs scattered around the shop.
- Sometimes the Dragonborn will fall through the world while standing on the edge of the fireplace. The area will turn blue and the sky in Sovngarde will appear instead of the roof. The player will then procceed to enter the falling animation and after a few seconds, appear where Arcadia spawned.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)