The Enchanter is inscribed with all five symbols that fall under the mage playstyle.
- Between a row of candles sits a smaller version of a Troll Skull with horns. Over the Skull rests a green, smokey crystal ball.
The Arcane Enchanter is a magical table that allows characters to harness the power of enchantment properties by breaking down pre-enchanted items. Disenchanted items are lost forever. Once learning an enchantment, it can be applied to other items through the use of Soul Gems. Items can only hold one enchantment, until a specific Enchanting perk is learned. With the perk Arcane Blacksmith, armor and weapons improved at a workbench or grindstone can be enchanted.
This is not a complete list.
- 1 x Sawn Log
- 1 x Nails
- 1 x Glass
- 1 x Refined Moonstone
- 1 x Iron Ingot
- 1 x Grand Soul Gem filled with Grand Soul
- 1 x Gold Ingot
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game Guide sometimes refers to the Arcane Enchanter as the Arcane Infuser.
- loading screens and in-game, the table of the Enchanter glows a very bright blue. Rarely occurring, the bug is only cosmetic.
- Solution: save, restart, and reload save file.
- Running into the Enchanter while activating it may result in the character model clipping into the Enchanter then slowly sliding back to the normal place.
- Activating the Enchanter while the Sneak animation plays locks the character model in a half-crouch state.
- Solution: exiting a cell reverts the model to normal.
- Solution: Patch 1.5 resolved this bug.