|It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with Arcane University (Oblivion), because: This is a sublocation (Discuss)|
Discovering her hideout in the Talos Plaza District, Methredhel reveals that she wants to stage a number of high-profile thefts to remove Hieronymus Lex from the Waterfront District. To do so, she asks the Hero to steal Hrormir's Icestaff from Arch-Mage Hannibal Traven and plant it in a marked location.
The Arch-Mage sleeps from 1:00 AM and 7:00 AM. At other times, he'll reside in the Council Chambers. If the Hero has already become the Arch-Mage, they can simply walk into the Arch-Mage's Quarters and remove the staff. Similarly, if the Hero has achieved a rank of Warlock or above, they can freely enter the room and take the staff from the drawers at the foot of the bed.
After recovering the Colossal Black Soul Gem from Falcar at Silorn, Hannibal Traven commits suicide to place his soul in the gem. This artifact is necessary for the upcoming duel with Mannimarco, King of Worms. After defeating him, the Hero becomes Arch-Mage of the guild, can freely enter the Quarters and use any of its amenities.
- Altar of Enchanting — creates enchanted items.
- Altar of Spellmaking — creates spells.
- Bed — Hannibal Traven owns this bed until "Confront the King".
- Enchanted Chest — duplicates items.
- Drawers, desks, and bookshelves for storing items. The desk beside the bed never resets so items can be safely stored there.
- Aevar Stone-Singer
- Arcana Restored
- Children of the Sky
- Dwemer History and Culture
- The Firmament
- Fragment: Song of Hrormir
- Hanging Gardens
- More Than Mortal
- Provinces of Tamriel
- The Seed
- Spirit of the Daedra
- The Last King of the Ayleids