|Sublocations||Sublocation of the College of Winterhold|
|Quests||Hitting the Books|
No Stone Unturned
Upon completion of The Eye of Magnus, these chambers are given to the Dragonborn, along with the title of Arch-Mage. As with other owned spaces, items can be taken from here freely. Spouses do not have the option of moving in here, however, just as in the Dawnstar Sanctuary and the Jorrvaskr Quarters.
Accessed through the staircase directly on the left upon entering the Hall of the Elements, the Arch-Mage's Quarters opens into a hall lined with bookcases. It also leads into the Arcaneum and the top of the College of Winterhold. The hall bends to the right, opening into a circular room with various flora in the center. Here, Potion ingredients can be collected, similar to the courtyard of the Arcane University and the garden in the Poisoner's Nook in the Dawnstar Sanctuary. Around the perimeter of the room resides a bed, an Arcane Enchanter, an Alchemy Lab, and several storage devices, including a safe.
- Stone of Barenziah on a bookshelf.
- Enchanted Boots with 40% shock resistance.
- Dwarven Dagger, in a display case.
- A Staff with the enchantment Conjure Frost Atronach on a shelf.
- Multiple filled soul gems of any kind.
- 1x Bed
- 3x Wardrobes
- 1x Safe
- 1x Chest
- 5x Barrels
- 2x Display Cases
- 1x Garden with Alchemy Ingredients
- 1x Arcane Enchanter
- 1x Alchemy Lab
- 1x Staff of the Frost Atronach
- Assorted tables with goblets, plates, etc.
Potion ingredients, food, and other items can be looted from the Arch-Mage's quarters. While Savos Aren remains Arch-Mage, these items regenerate every two or three days (These items can be "Stolen" without incurring a bounty or consequence.) If the Dragonborn becomes Arch-Mage, the items no longer regenerate as swiftly. 30 days for ingredients; as well as the Staff of the Frost Atronach, Boots, Troll Skull, Baskets, etc.
- The case at the foot of the bed might delete stored items.
- The bed does not give the "well rested" bonus all the time, as ownership sometimes does not change upon becoming Arch-Mage.
- If objects are stolen from the display cases, the cases cannot be put to use.
- If an explosion occurs in the quarters, some of the objects resting on the shelves may become stuck in mid-air.
- Fix: Pushing them in any way will solve this.