|Location||West of Rift Imperial Camp|
The area around the Temple is vast. Near the center is a sarcophagus containing a leveled Draugr Deathlord or Dragon Priest. With The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard installed, this is just northeast of the word wall and the dragon, often leading to fights between the Draugr and the Dragon. In the high northeastern section of this area is a tower with a few leveled undead.
- Restoration skill book - Withershins, atop the Northeast Tower
- Quicksilver Vein, after going through the arc at the top of the stairs.
- Word Wall - Drain Vitality (The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard only)
Locations: Arcwind Point
|HET Mah ARNVID FaaL|
STaaDNAU WEN HaaS DENOS
MINRIN KeiN DO GALIK KOLOS
ROK OFaaL DILOS AHRaaN
|Here fell Arnvid The|
Unbound whose health ?
? War of ? ?
He ? ? Wound
- If Dragons pass the location, the entombed Draugr reanimate to fight it. Oddly enough, however, Draugr are said to be the undead worshipers of dragonkind.
- This is one of the few locations in the game where one can meet Draugr Deathlord at lower levels.
- Depending on one's level the one sacrophagus on the elevated octagon shaped plateau may even hold a maskless Dragon Priest.
- With the addition of The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard, a word wall will be present with the new shout Drain Vitality
- If Arngeir gives Arcwind Point as the location of a Word of Power, finding the word wall and learning the word may not complete the "Find the Word of Power in Arcwind Point" miscellanous quest objective. Finding some more words of power may fix the glitch.
- If playing on the PC, and encounter the above bug, there is a fix. To complete the quest, open the console and type "SetStage FreeFormHighHrothgarA 20" (without quotations). This will advance the objective to become complete.
- If the Word of Power at Arcwind Point has already been found before Arngeir has given the "Find the Word of Power in Archwind Point" miscellanous quest, then the quest may be unachievable due to the word wall already being empty.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)
|Cities||Dawnstar • Falkreath • Markarth • Morthal • Riften • Solitude • Whiterun • Windhelm • Winterhold|
|Holds||Eastmarch • Falkreath Hold • Haafingar • Hjaalmarch • The Pale |
The Reach • The Rift • Winterhold Hold • Whiterun Hold