Argonians are a playable race in The Elder Scrolls Online. They are members of the Ebonheart Pact, along with the Nords, and the Dunmer, who under the terms of the Pact have had to liberate their Argonian slaves, though they are not bound to this alliance if the game is pre-ordered.
A reptilian race of lizard-folk from the dark swamps of Black Marsh, to some the Argonians seem cold and uncanny. Surviving the dangers of their homeland has made them adept with both weapons and healing magic.
Scouting and sly, the Argonians are generally peaceful in nature, however, it is widely agreed that even the Argonians have one of the darkest sides to their personality that rarely emerges to the surface. The Hist may, at times, alter their personality due to culture difference or a lethal threat of their homeland in Black Marsh.
Passive Racial AbilitiesEdit
|Restoration Expertise - Increases experience gain with the Restoration Staff Skill line by 15%.|
|Amphibious - Increases swimming speed by ___% and whenever you drink a potion you restore ___% of your Maximum Health, Magicka and Stamina.
|Argonian Resistance - Increases Maximum Health by __% and Poison and Disease resistance by ___.
|Quick to Mend - Increases healing received by __%.
- Though breathing underwater has been a focus point of the Argonian race in every Elder Scrolls game, it is impossible to go underwater in Elder Scrolls Online, making this ability void. Instead, Argonians can now swim 50% faster than any other race.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
|Playable Races in The Elder Scrolls Online|
|Daggerfall Covenant||Breton • Redguard • Orsimer|
|Ebonheart Pact||Nord • Dunmer • Argonian|
|Aldmeri Dominion||Altmer • Bosmer • Khajiit|