Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Argonian Assemblage is a collective residence in Windhelm. Located off the docks of Windhelm, the Argonian people are segregated to this location. Two of the Argonians found here are possible marriage candidates. All residents carry an Argonian Assemblage Key which can be pickpocketed.
Hours of operationEdit
The Assemblage is almost always secured with a expert-level lock. It may be open between 6 AM and 8 AM but, even during these hours, the residents may kick the Dragonborn out, unless they are also Argonian.
- Every inhabitant offers a miscellaneous quest except Neetrenaza.
- Inside, there can be found a bottle of skooma, a common addiction among dock workers in many cities.
- Scouts-Many-Marshes says that cargo from the ships sometimes "goes missing," strongly implying that the Argonian dock-workers take recompense for their mistreatment at the hands of the racist local Nords by stealing cargo.
- The Assemblage contains two of the three marriageable Argonians.
- There is a hidden room containing a floating bed, two benches and a table to be found when using the tcl command to walk through the north-eastern corner on PC.
This section contains bugs related to Argonian Assemblage. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If doing the quest for Scouts-Many-Marshes, it maybe next to impossible to complete that task unless console commands are used.