The tower is well-preserved with much of the exterior still intact. The secondary ruins cover a large area but hold no special value. Plant-life is sparse: scattered Monkshood with a few Viper's Bugloss Leaves and Lavender. Visually, the fort is similar to an Oblivion gate, with a large bridge connecting the two worlds.
Inside the tower it's a bizarre, other-worldly scenery with up-side down rooms and giant furniture. Some rooms are the nightmare Oblivion plane of Vaermina, with hanging corpses including the ever-present lava and claw-like bridges.
- Arkved's Tower
- Arkved's Tower - Arkved's Void
- Arkved's Tower - Arkved's Lost Halls
- Arkved's Tower - Arkved's Oasis
- Arkved's Tower - Arkved's Hall of Changes
- Arkved's Tower - Arkved's Retreat
- Arkved's Tower - Arkved's Rending Halls
- Arkved's Tower - Arkved's Death Quarters
- At levels 17 and higher, the Clannfear are a leveled variety of Clannfear that are only found in this one location.
- It is considered trespassing to wait in the first zone.
This section contains bugs related to Arkved's Tower. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Acrobatics skill (compounded by the Boots of Springheel Jak), it is possible to jump up and "sit" in one of the chairs. This will propel you beyond the mapping, essentially outside the game. In one of the rooms in the tower, a dining room, complete with tables, chairs, and silverware appears on the ceiling. With a high enough