- Speak with Tuveso Beleth.
- Go to Molag Mar.
- Ask people in Molag Mar about Giras Indaram.
- Talk with Tidros Indaram.
- Defeat Giras Indaram in a duel.
- Return, with the money, to Beleth.
Asking for Giras Indaram around town will reveal that he will only act if his brothers push him into action. Giras can be found inside the Armigers Stronghold in Molag Mar. Giras' brother, Tidros Indaram, will gladly help the Nerevarine, saying that Giras should pay the debt, it is the honorable thing to do.
Retrieving the debtEdit
Giras will agree, on this occasion, to pay the debt, having previously refused. Although, he demands that the Nerevarine defeat him in a duel. Giras will be defeated once his health drops below 50, it is also possible to knock him out. He will then proceed to hand the Nerevarine the money owed.
Returning to the ownerEdit
|Armor Repair Debts|
|10||Tuveso Beleth asked me to get Giras Indaram to pay his armor repair debts.
|20||Giras Indaram refused to pay his debt.|
|30||I was told that Giras Indaram's brothers, Birer and Tidros, might be able to convince Giras Indaram to pay the debt.|
|50||Tidros told me to tell his brother that paying the debt is the honorable thing to do.|
|60||Giras Indaram challenged me to a duel. I did not accept the challenge.|
|70||Giras Indaram still refuses to pay the debt, but he challenged me to a duel, and I accepted. The duel ends when one of us admits defeat or dies.|
|90||I defeated Giras Indaram in a duel.|
|100||Tuveso Beleth thanked me for bringing Giras Indaram's debt money to her.
- The Nerevarine can complete the quest by paying the debt out of their own pocket.
- They must have spoken to Giras about the debt before, however.
- Beleth's disposition will drop by 5 each time the Nerevarine mentions the debt after, even after they have given her the money owed.
- If Giras is killed, his brothers' disposition towards the Nerevarine will drop dramatically.