|Armor of Tiber Septim|
|Part Of||Imperial Dragon Armor|
|Armor Class||Heavy Armor|
The Armor of Tiber Septim is a cuirass that appears in the Main Quest of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, originally worn by the late Tiber Septim. The armor has the appearance of an un-enchanted Imperial Dragon Cuirass.
- Blood of the Divines: use the blood of Tiber Septim found on his armor to open a portal to Paradise.
- Defense of Bruma: Worn by Martin during this quest.
- This is the armor worn by Tiber Septim during his campaign to unite all of Tamriel.
- To open the portal to Mankar Camoran's Paradise, one of the components needed is the "blood of the Divines." The blood on Tiber Septim's armor was sufficient for this role. This strengthens the belief that Tiber Septim indeed became the Divine Talos.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (First appearance)