|Armor of the Old Gods|
|Class: Light Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Leather|
Madanach will award the full set just before the final showdown at the conclusion of No One Escapes Cidhna Mine. In addition, if Madanach and his allies are killed during the final battle, Thonar Silver-Blood will also reward the Silver-Blood Family Ring, provided Thonar survives.
It is also possible to obtain both the set and the ring if Madanach is killed after he gives the armor and before he breaks loose into Markarth.
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Armor of the Old Gods||24||3||611||Destruction spells cost 15% less to cast||000EAFD0|
|Boots of the Old Gods||7||1.5||1104||Sneaking is 20% better||000EAFD3|
|Gauntlets of the Old Gods||7||0.5||592||Bows do 20% more damage||000EAFD2|
|Helmet of the Old Gods||12||1||345||Increases your Magicka by 30 points||000EAFD1|
There is a clipping error that occurs when the armor is equipped with the matching boots and gauntlets: gaps appear on the character between the arms and hands, and the legs and feet. The bug also causes the items to look different when the armor is equipped.
- Both boots and gauntlets appear as they should when the armor is not equipped. Restarting the game and loading a save with all the pieces equipped fixes the problem, but as soon as any pieces is removed, the error returns.
- This is a visual bug and does not affect the armor's effectiveness or enchantments.
- Solution: simply quicksaving and quickloading will fix this bug, although not permanently. Repeat as needed.
- Solution: dropping then picking up and re-equipping the armor can also provide a temporary fix.
- The Helmet of the Old Gods, when equipped on a Khajiit, will appear only as feathers floating around the Dragonborn's head.