- Not to be confused with Arnskar.
- "They don't call me the Ember-Master for nothing. What do you need?"
- ―Arnskar Ember-Master
Arnskar Ember-Master is a member of the Thieves Guild and a blacksmith who appears in The Ragged Flagon after completing the third of the special jobs Delvin Mallory gives to the Dragonborn.
He is a merchant, selling weapons, armor and smithing supplies. His shop is in an alcove on the north wall. It contains a forge, grindstone and workbench. It is also possible he is the prisoner wanted for execution by Solitude in "Imitation Amnesty."
Arnskar is one of the earned merchants through completing City Influence quests along with Syndus, Herluin Lothaire, and Vanryth Gatharian.
- "Looking for the best smith in Skyrim? You found it."
- "Need your weapon repaired? Or can I interest you in a new one?"
This section contains bugs related to Arnskar Ember-Master. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- 360 Not allowed to invest even with the Investor perk under the Speech skill.