Arondil (formerly of Dawnstar) is a Necromancer and Ice Mage experimenting with necroamimus. After being "evicted" from Dawnstar for his experiments, Arondil took refuge in the icy depths of Yngvild where he endeavors to "reanimate and enslave the dead". Arondil has an obsession with the young milkmaids of Dawnstar and has found a way to bolster his already unique entirely female Draugr entourage with their reanimated specters, the Yngvild Ghosts.
Arondil is the author of four journals (quest items) that can be found on tables in his lair. The journals paint a highly disturbing image of the man and chronicle his actions thoroughly.
- Arondil's Journal, Part 1
- Arondil's Journal, Part 2
- Arondil's Journal, Part 3
- Arondil's Journal, Part 4
- The Yngvild Ghost standing next to his throne can be turned against him by sneaking by them and taking the soul gem on the nearby pedestal.