Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Creatures (Morrowind)
Ash Ghouls are creatures in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
They are described by characters in the game as follows: The ash ghoul is a distorted, half-human, half-beast creature transformed by a mysterious force into a powerful magical being. Ash ghouls are highly intelligent, aggressive, and dangerous. Ash ghouls are associated in some way with the Devil Dagoth Ur. They also have the ability to give the character Ash Woe.
The Ash Ghouls appear as hideous, grey skinned humanoids dressed in grey robes with a grey hood who, like Ash Zombies, have their upper face hollowed out. Unlike Ash Zombies, they have a wormlike proboscis growing in the cavity.
- (Disease): Ash Woe Blight (Variable chance of character contracting)
- (Ability): Reflect 20% Magic back on Caster
- Spark: Shock Damage (Target): 2-20 (5 foot Radius)
- Earwig: Sound (Target): 5 seconds. 3-8 magnitude
- First Barrier: Shield: 30 seconds on Self (10 points)
- 40% chance to drop Ash Salts.
Unique Ash GhoulsEdit
- Dagoth Aladus
- Dagoth Baler
- Dagoth Daynil
- Dagoth Delnus
- Dagoth Drals
- Dagoth Draven
- Dagoth Elam
- Dagoth Fals
- Dagoth Fervas
- Dagoth Fovon
- Dagoth Galmis
- Dagoth Garel
- Dagoth Girer
- Dagoth Ienas
- Dagoth Mendras
- Dagoth Mulis
- Dagoth Mulyn
- Dagoth Muthes
- Dagoth Nilor
- Dagoth Ralas
- Dagoth Soler
- Dagoth Velos
- Despite being called Ash Ghouls, they are actually not listed as undead in game (except Dagoth Baler).