BackgroundEditThey are described by characters in the game as follows:
The ash slave is a humanoid creature transformed by a mysterious force into a deranged beast. These creatures are aggressive and dangerous. Ash slaves are associated in some way with the Devil Dagoth Ur.
- (Disease) Ash Woe Blight (variable chance of character contracting)
- (Ability): Reflect 20% Magic back on Caster
- Spark: Shock Damage (Target): 2–20 (5 foot Radius)
- Earwig: Sound (Target): 5 seconds. 3–8 magnitude
- First Barrier: Shield: 30 seconds on Self (10 points)
- 40% chance to drop Ash Salts
- Sixth House Bases (Leveled Creature)
- Red Mountain Region (Outside) (Leveled Creatures)
- Endusal, Kagrenac's Study
Ash Slaves have two possible greetings:
- "The chairs. The tables. All confused. We hear the words, and must speak them. We take them, and arrange them, but still, they will not be quiet."
- "Everything is wrong. This is not straight. This is too high. This is in my way. We must put them right."