BackgroundEditThey are described by characters in the game as follows:
The ash slave is a humanoid creature transformed by a mysterious force into a deranged beast. These creatures are aggressive and dangerous. Ash slaves are associated in some way with the Devil Dagoth Ur.
- (Disease) Ash Woe Blight (variable chance of character contracting)
- (Ability): Reflect 20% Magic back on Caster
- Spark: Shock Damage (Target): 2–20 (5 foot Radius)
- Earwig: Sound (Target): 5 seconds. 3–8 magnitude
- First Barrier: Shield: 30 seconds on Self (10 points)
- 40% chance to drop Ash Salts
- Sixth House Bases (Leveled Creature)
- Red Mountain Region (Outside) (Leveled Creatures)
- Endusal, Kagrenac's Study
"The chairs. The tables. All confused. We hear the words, and must speak them. We take them, and arrange them, but still, they will not be quiet."
"Everything is wrong. This is not straight. This is too high. This is in my way. We must put them right."