Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Notable roles||Production Director at Bethesda Softworks|
|Appearances||The Elder Scrolls series|
Ashley Cheng is the production director at Bethesda Softworks. Cheng started working at Bethesda in 2006, and has since worked on The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. According to himself, he is responsible for the overall schedule, making sure everyone is completing their work to a high quality and overseeing test cycles. He is also responsible for voice recording and casting, localization and Bethesda's relationships with outside entities like Microsoft and Sony.
- Associate producer and manual writing for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Senior producer for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Production director for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- ↑ http://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/my-interview-with-bethesda-softworks-26951160/
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind/credits
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion/credits
- ↑ http://gamewise.co/games/12909/The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim/Credits