He is very dutiful and protective of the Jarl, both as her Steward and husband, he is concerned with people bothering the Jarl with their petty concerns and states that his only concern is keeping his wife safe.
Aslfur can give a bounty quest if asked for work and can also give rewards for completed bounty quests in the hold.
If Gorm is killed, Aslfur will send the Dragonborn a letter thanking them for doing it. After receiving the note, the Dragonborn can speak to Aslfur and mention the note. Aslfur will acknowledge he sent the note, and will tell the Dragonborn this conversation never happened.
If the Dragonborn supports the Stormcloaks in Civil War and completes "The Battle for Fort Snowhawk," or exchanges Morthal in "Season Unending," Aslfur and the rest of Morthal's court will be exiled to Solitude and can be found in the Blue Palace.
- "We're safe here now. But what of Morthal?" —When exiled
- "The Empire brought stability, assurance to the people of Morthal, even if they didn't appreciate it. Now what do they have?" —When exiled
- "I fear for what this change will do to my family." —When exiled
- "I do what I can to see that Idgrod's time isn't wasted, and that she only has to deal with important matters." — When initiating conversation
- "If you've business with the jarl, I'd ask that you speak to me first." — When initiating conversation
- "Too many bother my wife with their petty problems, and then don't even understand the advice she gives them." --- When initiating conversation
- "The only thing that matters to me is keeping my wife safe. I won't let anyone harm her." — When initiating conversation
Jorgen "What's the Jarl going to do about it?"
Thonnir "How are we supposed to feel safe in our own homes?"
Aslfur "Please, enough already! I have told Jarl Igrod of your concerns. She'll look after you all. Please, go back to your business."
Jorgen "We have no need for wizards in our midst!"
Thonnir "Morthal has enough problems as it is!"
Jorgen "Bah, its no use. Let's get back to it then."