- Induces Fear in 2 nearby enemies for 4 seconds.
- Unlocked at Shadow rank 30.
- U5: This ability now displays a snare graphic on affected targets. 
- U6: This ability now hits up to three targets. These targets will be affected by fear for three seconds, then affected by Minor Maim debuff and have their movement speed reduced for 4 seconds. 
- U9: Mass Hysteria's movement speed snare effect is now a baseline effect for Aspect of Terror. Enemies will be snared by 50% for 4 seconds after the fear ends. 
- U3: The wraith summoned by using this ability no longer has collision. 
- U9: This morph now places two traps when it is used – one is placed at your current location, and another is placed at a ground-placed reticle location up to 22 meters away.
- U9: The traps created by this morph are now visible to enemies. 
- U9: Reduced the amount of targets feared by each trap to one target from six targets. 
- U6: Slightly reduced the cost of this ability. 
- U8: A number of abilities, including this one, will now properly display "Target is Immune" messaging if a target is immune to a component of the ability: 
- U9: Mass Hysteria's movement speed snare effect is now a baseline effect for Aspect of Terror. Enemies will be snared by 50% for 4 seconds after the fear ends.