Ataxia is a disease contracted from slaughterfish, frostbite spiders, skeevers, and traps (such as swinging axes). It causes Lockpicking and Pickpocketing to become 25% harder until cured. Luckily, shrines are plentiful in Skyrim and will cure the Dragonborn when visited.
- Pickpocket difficulty increased by 25% (25% harder)
- Lockpicking difficulty increased by 25% (25% harder)
- Arcadia suggests the Dragonborn has it, but she tells this every time she is spoken to, regardless of the Dragonborn's condition.
- Ataxia is a Greek word meaning confusion, clutter, mess.
This section contains bugs related to Ataxia (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Dragonborn has Ataxia even after it is cured. Characters may mention the