- Main article: Diseases (Skyrim)
Contracted from Slaughterfish, Frostbite Spiders, Skeevers, and Traps (such as swinging axes), Ataxia causes Lockpicking and Pickpocketing to become 25% harder until cured. Luckily, shrines are plentiful in Skyrim and will function as a cure when visited.
- Pickpocket difficulty increased by 25% (25% harder)
- Lockpicking difficulty increased by 25% (25% harder)
- Arcadia suggests the Dragonborn has it, but she tells this every time she is spoken to, regardless of the Dragonborn's condition.
This section contains bugs related to Ataxia (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Dragonborn has Ataxia even after it is cured. Characters may mention the