- Main article: Skills (Morrowind)
- For other uses, see Athletics.
- "Athletics skill trains and conditions one for running and swimming. Skilled athletes move short and long distances over land with speed and efficiency, and they also swim swiftly underwater."
- ―The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Construction Set
The Athletics skill determines how fast the Nerevarine can run, swim, and also how much endurance the player will have. It is governed by the Speed attribute.
Certain races gain a one-time skill bonus during character creation:
- Adairan Lalansour, at Manat's Yurt (up to 49)
- Edryno Arethi, at Hlaalu Waistworks (up to 62)
- Flaenia Amiulusus, at Balmora's Fighters Guild (up to 44)
- Hides His Eyes, at the Suran Tradehouse (up to 59)
- Iulus Truptor, at the Imperial Chapel (up to 38)
- Nedhelorn, at the Hawkmoth Legion Garrison ( up to 53)
- Nine-Toes, at his house (up to 54)
- Sovor Trandel, at Balmora Council Club (up to 43)
- Theldyn Virith, at the Ald Velothi Outpost (up to 60)
- Zallit Assattadaishah, at Ghostgate (up to 49)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.