|Your Voice is not a Shout, but a whisper, revealing the life forces of any and all.|
|Recharge||30, 40, 50|
- Main article: Dragon Shouts
Aura Whisper is a Dragon Shout in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This Shout functions similarly to a Detect Life spell. However, unlike Detect Life, this ability also allows the user to detect the presence of animunculi, undead, and daedra. The shout can detect dragons, though it is barely visible. The range is also far greater than that of Detect Life. However, friend and foe are not differentiated.
The base duration of the shout is ten seconds, and each additional word increases the duration by another ten seconds.
- Though this is a whisper, using it near enemies will alert them to the Dragonborn's presence, but only slightly, much less than other shouts or the Detect Life spell. Detection while using the shout follows rules similar to spellcasting.
- This is the only way to detect animunculi in the base game.
- Allows detection of enemies that are not yet active, such as animunculi and Falmer who are still within their structures and waiting to ambush.
Locations: Northwind Summit, Valthume, and Volunruud
|NAU DaaR REVAK GOLT DRey FREDO|
ZahRahMiiK EK LaaS FUL TOL EK
POGaaN KiiR FILOK ahRK OSOS
SUL QahNaaR EK HOKORON
|On this sacred ground did Fredo|
sacrifice her life so that her
many children could escape and some
day vanquish her enemy
|HET NOK YNGNAVAR GaaF-KODaaV|
WO DRey Yah MORO NAU FROD
DO KROSIS NUZ SINON
SiiV DINOK ahRK DUKaaN
|Here lies Yngnavar Ghost-Bear|
who did seek glory on (the) battlefield
of sorrow, but instead
found death and dishonor.
|HET Mah FaaSNU RONaaN|
KriiD GROHiiK ahRK DROG
DO LOT Nir
|Here fell (the) fearless archer|
slayer, wolf, and lord
of (the) Great Hunt.
This section contains bugs related to Aura Whisper. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Occasionally, enemies may load after the Shout is called (if the Dragonborn is moving quickly), and may display their Aura initially. Causing enemies that were not visible by the shout to attack as you alert them, having not known they were there.
Sometimes using Aura whisper will make the Dragonborn's eyes glow like a
player.addspell 000f71d1, then close the console. Open the console again and type in
player.removespell 000f71d1. Open the console (§ or ~) and type in
- Open the console (§ or ~) and type in
| Animal Allegiance • Aura Whisper • Become Ethereal • Call Dragon • Call of Valor • Clear Skies • Disarm • Dismay |
Dragonrend • Elemental Fury • Fire Breath • Frost Breath • Ice Form • Kyne's Peace • Marked for Death • Slow Time
Storm Call • Throw Voice • Unrelenting Force • Whirlwind Sprint
|Drain Vitality • Soul Tear • Summon Durnehviir|
|Battle Fury • Bend Will • Cyclone • Dragon Aspect|
|Amulet of Talos • Dragon Alphabet • Dragon Language • Shrine of Talos • Tongues • Word Wall|