Its extremities in all directions are believed to be the Void. More to the inside of Aurbis is Magna Ge and the planes of Oblivion. The center of Aurbis is Mundus, the mortal plane, and the center of Mundus is Nirn.confirmation needed
The creation of the universe began with the Chaos of the pre-universe. From this primordial nothingness, the twin forces of order and chaos arose, in the form of Anu and Padomay. Anu and Padomay both birthed their own souls, Anui-El (Anu's soul) and Sithis (Padomay's soul), and the interplay between these two opposite forces created what is known as the Aurbis.[OOG 1] After this, other beings began to form from the Void. The First amongst these were Auri-El and Lorkhan who were both the birth souls of Anui-El and Sithis respectively.[OOG 1] Auri-El brought the concept of time into existence. With the genesis of time, the turbulent Aurbis began to stabilize and other et'Ada were able to form their own identities, distinct from each other, and hundreds of such divine beings were formed.
- In Ehlnofex, 'Aurbis' translates to 'Arena'.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Stormhold
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online