- Main article: Weapons (Morrowind)
If the Nerevarine joined House Telvanni, they will be asked by Therana to find a bow that "smells of ash yams". She says that the "smell" is most potent near Ralyn Othravel in the Ghostgate. The Nerevarine must head there, take the Bow from him and return it to Therana.
If The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal has been installed, then the Nerevarine can sell the bow to the Museum of Artifacts in Mournhold for 15,000. If they have already handed the bow to Therana, they can kill her to obtain it again.
- In its default state, Auriel's Bow is not enchanted.
- This is the only appearance of the Bow in the Elder Scrolls series in which it is not enchanted.
- The Nerevarine can enchant the Bow themselves.
- Doing this will forfeit the ability to sell it to the Museum.