Auriel's Shield is a legendary artifact found in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. The Shield is in the possession of Drelyne Llenim, having previously been wielded by the Eternal Champion and the Hero of Daggerfall, as well as the elven god Auri-El.
The Shield is, at the time of the Nerevarine's reappearance, in the hands of Drelyne Llenim of the Buoyant Armiger stationed in the Ghostgate. The Nerevarine must kill Llenim to obtain the Shield for themselves.
During the events of The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal, if the Nerevarine has taken the Shield from Llenim, they will be offered the chance to sell the Shield to the Museum of Artifacts. The Museum's curator, Torasa Aram, will offer the Nerevarine 8,500 for the Shield, which will then go on display in the Museum in Mournhold.
- The Shield is said to have been wielded by Auri-El when he battled Lorkhan in the Dawn Era.
- This is the only appearance of the Shield in which it is unenchanted.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard