Autumnshade Clearing is a clearing located The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is northwest of Riften, and features a small natural stone overhang. To the north, fairly close by, is a Dwemer altar, as well as a small ruined stone Dwemer structure around it.
- Father of the Niben — Archery skill book, on the corpse of a hunter.
- Notes on Racial Phylogeny — Restoration skill book, to the north on an altar.
- A Dwemer convector (needed for the quest Arniel's Endeavor) behind the large stone arch just to the northeast of the altar.
- There is an adept-locked Dwemer (cage) just to the west of the altar, attached at eye-level to a stone arch.
- This is a good place to find Mora Tapinella, as at least five grow here.
- There is an abundance of mountain flowers — mainly blue mountain flowers.
- There are at least five Bleeding Crowns.
- At the altar north of the clearing is a necromancer. Like the necromancers at a few of the Standing Stones, this one will not become hostile until approached, and only then when within a certain distance.
- Two dead hunters lie under the small overhang.