Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Autumnshade Clearing is a clearing located The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is northwest of Riften, and features a small natural stone overhang. To the north, fairly close by, is a Dwemer altar, as well as a small ruined stone Dwemer structure around it.
- Father of the Niben — Archery skill book, on the corpse of a hunter.
- Notes on Racial Phylogeny — Restoration skill book, to the north on an altar.
- A Dwemer convector (needed for the quest Arniel's Endeavor) behind the large stone arch just to the northeast of the altar.
- There is an adept-locked Dwemer (cage) just to the west of the altar, attached at eye-level to a stone arch.
- This is a good place to find Mora Tapinella, as at least five grow here.
- There is an abundance of mountain flowers — mainly blue mountain flowers.
- There are at least five Bleeding Crowns.
- At the altar north of the clearing is a necromancer. Like the necromancers at a few of the Standing Stones, this one will not become hostile until approached, and only then when within a certain distance.
- Two dead hunters lie under the small overhang.