|Location||South of Ivarstead and west of Froki's Shack|
|Word Wall||Marked for Death|
On top of the tower is a word wall containing a word for the Marked for Death shout. A dragon guards the Word Wall unless Dragon Rising has not been completed, in which case the area will be inhabited by a bandit chief and several other bandits.
Occasionally, a second dragon can be seen here - likely the one from the nearby Nordic tomb Arcwind Point.
- A chest at the top of the larger tower with leveled loot.
- Apothecary's Satchel with random ingredients on a barrel halfway up the larger tower.
- 2 Vampire Dust next to the chest.
- 2 Slaughterfish Scales next to the chest.
- Jornibret's Last Dance skill book on top of the smaller tower. (light armor)
- If previously cleared, killing the dragon for the quest will not result in absorbing the second dragon's soul. This happens because dragons only give souls when they are killed the first time. See  for official word from Bethesda.
This section contains bugs related to Autumnwatch Tower. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Word Wall will not appear. Loading a previous save will fix this. Sometimes, the word on the
- Drain Vitality shouts as well as glitch out the marked for death shout. Only known fix is to start a new game. If used to gain the final word for Marked for Death; Suffer, sometimes it will give two
- Sometimes the dragon will not be sleeping on the word wall but on the top of the tower instead. This will cause its head to go through the floor.
- One can fall behind the tower and get trapped with no way to get out (unless a werewolf) other than to load a previous save or by fast traveling.
- Sometimes when landing on the northern tower the dragon will remain stationary as if paralyzed. It will not respond to attacks or shouts, but it will still take damage. Despite this, upon exhausting it's health bar it will not move or die, and its soul cannot be absorbed, nor can it be looted. (Skills can be levelled up on its "dead" body). Reloading the previous save should fix this bug.
- If this location is visited before starting the miscellaneous quest, the quest will become glitched and will not leave the quest log.
- If the quest to "Kill the Dragon at Autumnwatch Tower" is given by the Blades, but if the dragon has already been killed and won't respawn, the quest can be advanced on the PC by entering the console (~ key) and typing "setstage freeformskyhaventempleb 20" without quotes.
- Sometimes, one may not be able to access the magic menu after killing the dragon. The only way to fix it is to start a new game.
- This area is extremely bugged and many weird things may occur while fighting the dragon located here. One issue is that upon using the Dragonrend shout, the dragon will crash to the ground as usual but continue to slide into the tower, subsequently merging itself with the tower. The parts of the dragon not merged with the tower may still be attacked and the dragon itself killed. When trapped in the tower the dragon appears to remain stationary until it is killed.
- When using the 'Dragonrend' shout, the dragon may land on the far side of the word wall, opposite the tower, where its health will take hits, as if it were being attacked, causing the dragon to die outside the world, in an area "outside" of Skyrim.
- Rarely, when Dragonrend is used on the dragon here, it will go up in the sky, fly forward for a long period of time, before randomly teleporting back to the tower.
- Occasionly, if Storm Call is used, two dragons will appear outside the map. When the original dragon(s) is killed, the second will die as well
- Kill the Dragon at Autumnwatch tower is given but the dragon had been slain already, then upon arrival the dragon will start to disintegrate; its soul will be absorbed as if already defeated, but the dragon will fly around and continue normally as a skeleton. If the quest