Axe is a skill that determines the player's effectiveness when fighting with weapons of this type. Axe is affected by the Strength attribute. There are two types of axes, the Battle-Axe, which is the more powerful one, and the War-Axe, the less powerful one. The other difference between them is that War-Axes are generally lighter than Battle-Axes.
- The Third Door
- The Axe Man
- Ancient Tales of the Dwemer, Part II ("The Seed")
- The 36 Lessons of Vivec, Book 5
- The 36 Lessons of Vivec, Book 16
- Alfhedil Elf-Hewer (Level 100) - Located on Falensarano, Upper Level
- Eydis Fire-Eye (Level 72) - Balmora, Balmora Fighters Guild (Fighters Guild Member of "Protector" or higher, required)
- Radd Hard-Heart - (Level 66) Moonmoth Legion Fort - Imperial Legion.
- Vonden Mano (Level 64) - Ald'ruhn - House Redoran Required
- Aumsi (Level 63) - Ebonheart - Hawkmoth Legion Garrison
- Imsin the Dreamer (60) - Buckmoth Legion Fort - Imperial Legion
- Ivrosa Verethi (60) - Dren Plantation.
- Mondros Balur (59) - Ald'ruhn, Morvayn Quarters
- Ondi (57) - Khuul - Thongar's Tradehouse
- Arvs Raram (53) - Indarys Manor, Raram's House
- Hylf the Harrier (52) - Vivec, Black Shalk Cornerclub
- Taluro Athren (52) - Ghostgate, Tower of Dusk
- Sjorvar Horse-Mouth (50) - West Gash Region
- Raig (49)- Vivec, Vivec Fighters Guild
- Tralan (49) - Ald'ruhn - Aldruhn Fighters Guild
- Iratian Albarnian (48) - Caldera, Shenk's Shovel
- Angoril (44) - Pelagiad, Fort Pelagiad ([[Imperial Legion (Morrowind)|Imperial Legion)
- Traven Marvos (42) - Balmora, Eight Plates.
- The Fighters Guild uses this weapon as a favoured skill.
Axe is a Skill in the following games: