Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All of the weapon's properties except the name are randomly generated.
The weapon's appearance matches that of a generic weapon of the same type and material. The weapon will also bear a colored glow and pattern appropriate to the enchantment.
- Liberate 3 holds from the Imperials for the Stormcloak Army.
- Purchase Hjerim.
- Assist the people of Eastmarch.
- Complete the "Reunification of Skyrim."
- Complete "Blood on the Ice."
- Assist the people of Eastmarch
This weapon is semi-unique and may not be crafted; however, an identical version can be crafted with generic material and a matching enchantment applied. The weapon may also be titled with the same name during enchanting.
The upgrade material is dependent on the material that was used to make the weapon.
- This weapon serves as the badge of office for the Thane of Eastmarch.
- If a reload is performed, and the weapon is retrieved again, it will be the same. This means that there are unknown factors determining what weapon is generated. Even at higher levels, the material of the weapon is surprisingly iron.