Ayleid Statues are ancient creations of the Ayleids who inhabited Cyrodiil in the Ages of Myth, long before Imperials ruled the land. They are noted to be some of the most rare Ayleid artifacts in Cyrodiil.
The Ayleid Statues consist mostly of meteoric iron prongs with a shard of meteoric glass in the center.
- Culotte (southeast of Imperial City)
- Fanacas (northeast of Cheydinhal)
- Moranda (northeast of Chorrol)
- Vilverin (northeast of the Imperial City)
- Wendir (southwest of Chorrol)
- Wenyandawik (northwest of Bravil)