Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Azra's Staffs is a quest in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn.
The quest can be started by speaking to Neloth and asking if he needs help with his research:
He can also be questioned further about Azra Nightwielder:
Travel to a radiant location in Skyrim or Solstheim, and retrieve the staff which is always located in a chest. The staff will be found in either a Bandit Camp, Dragon Lair, Dragon Priest Lair, Draugr Crypt, Falmer Hive, Forsworn Camp, Hagraven Nest, Vampire Lair or Warlock Lair.
- Bleak Falls Barrow
- Blind Cliff Cave
- Bloodlet Throne
- Boulderfall Cave
- Broken Helm Hollow
- Chillwind Depths
- Darkwater Pass
- Druadach Redoubt
- Duskglow Crevice
- Eldersblood Peak
- Embershard Mine
- Falkreath Watchtower (labelled as Crossroads Watchtower in the journal)
- Fellglow Keep
- Forsaken Cave
- Geirmund's Hall
- Halldir's Cairn
- High Gate Ruins
- Hob's Fall Cave
- Lost Echo Cave
- Lost Valkygg
- Mara's Eye Pond
- Moldering Ruins
- Rift Watchtower
- Serpent's Bluff Redoubt
- Shimmermist Cave
- Sightless Pit
- Silverdrift Lair
- Snapleg Cave
- Stony Creek Cave
- Sunderstone Gorge
- Swindler's Den
- Tolvald's Cave, through Tolvald's Gap, and finally in Tolvald's Crossing
- Treva's Watch
- Yngol Barrow
- Azra's Staff of Charming
- Azra's Staff of Daedric Command
- Azra's Staff of Dread Zombies
- Azra's Staff of Expulsion
- Azra's Staff of Fear
- Azra's Staff of Fireballs
- Azra's Staff of Paralysis
- Azra's Grand Staff of Repulsion
- Azra's Staff of the Storm Atronach
- Azra's Grand Staff of Turning
Upon retrieving the staff, return to Neloth, who will then grant the Dragonborn a leveled staff as a reward:
- Random leveled staff
Neloth has asked me to retrieve one of Azra Nightwielder's staffs. It's hidden in <RadiantDungeon>.
Neloth has asked me to retrieve one of Azra Nightweilder's staffs. It was hidden in <RadiantDungeon>.
Neloth asked me to retrieve one of Azra Nightweilder's staffs from <RadiantDungeon>.
- Azra Nightwielder was a character in The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey.
- It is possible to keep whatever staff is required to turn in, simply by placing it on a weapon rack, and then turning the quest in to Neloth.