Bal Foyen is a volcanic landscape of towering fungi, ash-filled winds, and many native creatures, such as kwama, netches, rats, and guar. Once nothing more than a wild expanse of marshland, much of this small region of Stonefalls was granted to freed Argonian slaves upon the creation of the Ebonheart Pact. The soil has been fertilized by the ashfall carried by the winds from Stonefalls, making Bal Foyen an ideal place for farmers and herders.
The Argonians who now make their homes here have established small farming settlements of shabby mud huts, built up near their guar pens, and grow saltrice and other crops in the fertile soil of the former wastes. The region is also home to Fort Zeren, a fort built by the Dunmer to protect both Bal Foyen and Davon's Watch from attack.
Three skyshards can be found in this region. Their locations can be seen on the map to the right.
Points of InterestEdit
- Aera Earth-Turner
- Bovis Andrano
- Captain Rana
- Darj the Hunter
- Ladrasa Bethalas
- Trynhild Earth-Turner
Quests in Bal FoyenEdit
- The Bard of Hounds: Avenge Bishalus' fallen friend.
- Breaking the Tide: Help Captain Rana repel the Covenant fleet at the docks.
- Crossroads: Choose to help Darj the Hunter or Captain Rana, whomever you don't help will die.
- Finding the Family: Help a worried herder find his lost guar.
- If By Sea: Light the signal fires and receive reinforcements from Stonefalls.
- Salt of the Earth: Rescue some missing Argonian workers.
- Unorthodox Tactics: Throw Netch eggs at Covenant soldiers to make the local Netch attack them.
- Zeren in Peril: Defend Fort Zeren against the Covenant.
- Warning Davon's Watch: Warn Davon's Watch in Stonefalls of an impending attack.
This section covers the Resources and herbs that can be found on the region of Bal Foyen. Note: Items used for Woodworking, Crafting and such leveled items are left as their form, such as Ore Veins and Wood.
- Corn Flower
- Lady's Smock
- Luminous Russula
- Maple (Leveled)
- Ore Veins (Leveled)
- Pure Water
- Torchbug Thorax
- Voilet Coprinus
- White Cap