Foyen Docks is a location that appears in The Elder Scrolls Online. It is located on the northern coast of Bal Foyen, a coastal region near Stonefalls. The dockyards are known for their large ships, as well as their merchants.
- Breaking the Tide: Defend the docks from the Covenant.
- The Bard of Hounds: Help find a concerned Argonian's friend.
- If By Sea: Warn Davon's Watch of an impending attack.
- A Skyshard can be found onboard a ship.
- Bovis Andrano
- Captain Rana
- Gena Omarys
- Lenel Beryon
- Puddin (pet Nix-Hound)
- Quartermaster Lineem
- Sergeant Seyne
- Sergeant Endril
- Trynhild Earth-Turner
- Daggerfall Covenant: Only appears if the dock is defended, instead of the fort, during Breaking the Tide
- General Vette - King Casimir's Pride (ship)
- Rabid Nix-Hound (unique)
- If the Vestige decides to help the Dockyards, Denskar Earth-Turner, Littrek Earth-Turner, Eiman, Halmaera and Geilund will die.
This section contains bugs related to Bal Foyen Dockyards. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If the Vestige choose to defend Fort Zeren, Centurion Mobareed will mention that Captain Rana fell during the fighting at this location. However, she can still be interacted with after the battle, as can Sergeant Seyne.
- If the Vestige choose to defend Dockyards, Halmaera and Geilund will die and their corpses can be found in Fort Zeren Keep. However, they also can be found near their house at Bleakrock Isle alive and interactive.