Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Foyen Docks is a location that appears in The Elder Scrolls Online. It is located on the northern coast of Bal Foyen, a coastal region near Stonefalls. The dockyards are known for their large ships, as well as their merchants.
- Breaking the Tide: Defend the docks from the Covenant.
- The Bard of Hounds: Help find a concerned Argonian's friend.
- If By Sea: Warn Davon's Watch of an impending attack.
- A Skyshard can be found onboard a ship.
- Bovis Andrano
- Captain Rana
- Gena Omarys
- Lenel Beryon
- Puddin (pet Nix-Hound)
- Quartermaster Lineem
- Sergeant Seyne
- Sergeant Endril
- Trynhild Earth-Turner
- Daggerfall Covenant: Only appears if the dock is defended, instead of the fort, during Breaking the Tide
- General Vette - King Casimir's Pride (ship)
- Rabid Nix-Hound (unique)
This section contains bugs related to Bal Foyen Dockyards. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If the Vestige chose to defend Fort Zeren, Centurion Mobareed will mention that Captain Rana fell during the fighting at this location. However, she can still be interacted with after the battle, as can Sergeant Seyne.