|Bane of the Undead|
|Skill Level||Master (100)|
|Effect||Undead up to level 44 entering the circle will flee.|
Bane of the Undead is a Master-level Restoration spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, gained through the quest "Restoration Ritual Spell", which is given by Colette Marence at the College of Winterhold.
The spell must be charged with two hands. Any undead foes under level 30 caught within its area of effect, flee with fear. Enemies that be killed by the spell will turn into ashes.
- Master Restoration - Master-level Restoration spells cost half as much magicka to cast.
- Necromage - All spells are more effective against undead.
- Restoration Dual Casting - Dual casting a Restoration spell overcharges the effects into an even more powerful version. ( Actually not working like most of the Master level spells, except Dragonhide and Guardian Circle )
- Augmented Flams - with 2 ranks of this perk in Destruction school, the effective level of this spell will increase to level 45 against undead.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)
| Bane of the Undead • Circle of Protection • Close Wounds • Fast Healing • Grand Healing • Greater Ward |
Guardian Circle • Heal Other • Healing • Healing Hands • Lesser Ward • Repel Lesser Undead • Steadfast Ward
Turn Greater Undead • Turn Lesser Undead • Turn Undead
|Heal Undead • Necromantic Healing • Stendarr's Aura • Sun Fire • Vampire's Bane|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Restoration Ritual Spell • Wards • Magicka • Health • Perks • The College of Winterhold • Restoration trainers|