- Main article: Quests (Bloodmoon)
Bar Brawl is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon. The Nerevarine is sent to deal with Seler Favelnim, who's on a rampage at the Raven Rock bar.
- Talk to Falco or Carnius and receive the quest.
- Go to the bar.
- Talk to Seler Favelnim's wife.
- She will beg you not to kill him.
- Enter the bar.
- Seler will attack you.
- Do not fight back, he does no damage.
- Eventually you will engage in a conversation where you have two choices; talk him out of trying to get himself killed or put him out of his misery.
- If you are with Falco, it is recommended that you talk him out of it. If you are with Carnius, it is recommended that you kill him.
- Make your choice and report back to the quest giver for a reward.
|Falco needs me to deal with Seler Favelnim, who's on some sort of rampage at the Raven Rock bar.
|Seler Favelnim has apparently gone crazy, and is on some sort of rampage in the bar. Carnius wants me to deal with him immediately.
|Dralora Favelnim stopped me outside the bar, and begged me to not hurt her husband.
|Seler Favelnim challenged me to kill him before he kills me.
|Seler Favelnim stopped attacking me after he became too tired to fight.
|I convinced Seler Favelnim to calm down and return home, so that he may live out the few years he has left in comfort with his family.
|I have killed Seler Favelnim.
|Falco was satisfied that Seler Favelnim had been taken care of.
|Falco was disappointed to hear of Seler Favelnim's death, but does not hold it against me.
|Carnius paid me for dealing with Seler Favelnim.
|Carnius didn't mind that I'd killed Seler Favelnim, and thanked me for dealing with him.