Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Barbarians are fearsome brutes who inspire fear and dread in the hearts of their enemies. Most commonly associated with Nords, Orcs or Redguards, they are much like a storm, swift and powerful. Barbarians have learned to fight in order to survive the harsh life of their wasteland homes. Finding little use for heavy armor, they rely on smashing their foes into the ground.
Barbarians typically utilize any level of armor, and are adept with all weapons and shields. Barbarians tend to have a natural immunity to poisons. Due to their incredible physical condition, barbarians tend to heal quickly and have higher than normal health points.
See: Barbarian (Oblivion)
Playable class inEdit
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Dawnstar
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Stormhold
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
- The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Mobile