|Location||Just outside of Whiterun|
Battle-Born Farm is a wheat mill and farm located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The farm is located due east outside of Whiterun. As the farm's name implies, it is owned by the Battle-Born clan, although Gwendolyn lives in the house by herself. Alfhild Battle-Born works with Gwendolyn in the fields during the daytime but returns to Whiterun at night.
Nearby is an old Whiterun watchtower that serves as an exit point for the Underforge.
The following crops can be harvested at the farm and can be sold directly to Alfhild Battle-Born.
- Iron ore vein just to the south of the Grain Mill
- Two Iron ore veins just west near the Whiterun wall
- Quicksilver ore vein nearby dug into the Whiterun wall
- Corundum ore vein above the Quicksilver ore vein
- Quarried Stone in cliff across from the house and Wheat
- If the Dragonborn follows the Imperial questline and has to defend Whiterun, the farm may be destroyed
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)