Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Bear Pelt is a miscellaneous item retrieved from the carcass of a dead black or brown Bears. The pelts may also be found as fairly rare random loot on some enemies, including vampires or early bandits that wear fur.
- 5 at Fire and Steel – Chorrol
- 5 at the Northern Goods and Trade – Chorrol
- 5 at Jensine's "Good As New" Merchandise – Imperial City, Market District
- 5 at Three Brothers Trade Goods – Imperial City, Market District
- 5 at the Copious Coinpurse – Imperial City, Market District
- 5 at Lelles' Quality Merchandise – Anvil
- 5 at The Fair Deal – Bravil
- 5 at Colovian Traders - Skingrad
- Twenty bear pelts are needed in order to complete the Master Destruction training quest. Bralsa Andaren requires them before she will start the training.
- A bear pelt may be used as an offering at Hircine's Shrine to activate Hircine's quest.
- Vilena Donton requires twenty bear pelts in order to make amends if the Hero wronged a fellow member of the Fighters Guild.
- In the Fighter's Stronghold add-on, the Battlehorn Castle's taxidermist, Melisi Daren, can create a stuffed bear, which requires one Bear Pelt.