| Base Value:|
|Type: Miscellaneous Item|
A Bear Pelt is a miscellaneous item retrieved from the carcass of a dead Black or Brown Bear. The pelts may also be found as random loot on some enemies, including vampires or early bandits that wear fur.
- 5 at Fire and Steel - Chorrol
- 5 at the Northern Goods and Trade - Chorrol
- 5 at Jensine's "Good as New" Merchandise - Imperial City, Market District
- 5 at Three Brothers Trade Goods - Imperial City, Market District
- 5 at the Copious Coinpurse - Imperial City, Market District
- 5 at Lelles' Quality Merchandise - Anvil
- 5 at The Fair Deal - Bravil
- Twenty bear pelts are needed in order to complete the Master Destruction training quest. Bralsa Andaran requires them before she will start the training.
- A bear pelt may be used as an offering at Hircine's Shrine to activate Hircine's quest.
- Vilena Donton requires twenty bear pelts make amends if the Hero wronged a fellow member of the Fighters Guild.
- In the Fighter's Stronghold add-on, the Battlehorn Castle's taxidermist, Melisi Daren, can create a stuffed bear, which requires one Bear Pelt.