- In daylight during fair weather, bees will be found hovering beehive locations (one bee will also be found inside the hive itself when looted). Bees will respawn whether or not the hive has been looted. Some areas spawn much larger groups of bees than others.
- Honeystrand Cave - the beehive near the entrance marks an area where large numbers of bees will hover, plus entering-and-exiting the cave will quickly and repeatedly spawn new groups of bees.
- Early in the game, small numbers of bees can be found near the hive at the exit of Riverwood (to the left under the overhang heading out of town toward Whiterun).
- Likewise the Bandit Camp: Helgen Cliffs, an unmarked location along the path from Helgen to Riverwood has a beehive high in a tree nearby, close to the iron deposit.
- A short distance due west from the Whiterun gates (and southeast of Bleakwind Basin), a tree-covered hilltop sports a beehive and on sunny days a substantial cloud of over a dozen bees.
- At Fisherman's Island, an unmarked location in Lake Ilinalta with more than twenty bees and a beehive.
- Goldenglow Estate
- Around Riften
- A short way west of Tolvald's Cave
- Some mages carry bees.
- Can be found in some Apothecary's Satchels.
- A short way northwest of Halldir's Cairn.
- Can be found in the Apiary and the Greenhouse once furnished.HF
|Restore Stamina||Ravage Stamina||Regenerate Stamina||Weakness to Shock|
† multiple effects