| Base Value:|
|Resist Poison||Fortify Light Armor|
|2% for 60 sec||2 pts for 60 sec|
|Fortify Sneak||Fortify Destruction|
|2% for 60 sec||5% for 60 sec|
|Form ID: 000A9191|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
- Sold by Alchemy Merchants.
- Can be collected from a Beehive.
- Can be collected from the ground near fallen Beehives.
- May appear in apothecary satchels.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
- Charred Skeever Hide
- Falmer Ear
- Grass Pod
- Mudcrab Chitin
- Slaughterfish Egg
- Thistle Branch
- Troll Fat
- Yellow Mountain Flower DG
- Abecean Longfin
- Ashen Grass Pod DB
- Frost Mirriam
- Hawk Feathers *
- Human Flesh
- Powdered Mammoth Tusk
- Purple Mountain Flower
* multiple effects
- Along with Honeycomb, it is one of the weightiest ingredients.
- Beehive Husk can be used to make an extremely useful potion for assassin or thief characters, which has the effects Fortify Sneak, Fortify Light Armor, and Fortify One-Handed skill. The other ingredients needed are Bear Claws and Hawk Feathers.