She and her husband, Leigelf, have recently separated and now run competing mining operations.
Beitild's operation is centered within Dawnstar itself. She works hard to make sure Iron-Breaker Mine yields more profit than her husband's Quicksilver Mine, and can often be seen "motivating" her not-so-enthusiastic employees to work harder by threatening their jobs.
Beitild is the target of a contract from the Dark Brotherhood.
War on LeigelfEdit
Beitild: "Keep at it. We need to work twice as hard now that fat-headed Leigelf has declared war!"
Karl: "We're at war with Leigelf? Isn't he your husband?"
Beitild: "No he isn't! He's the enemy, and we are going to crush him."
- If Leigelf is killed, she will occasionally comment that she misses him far more than she thought she would.
- Beitild can be killed during a dragon attack, allowing for easy completion of the Dark Brotherhood contract to kill her.
- If the Dragonborn kills Beitild while 'hidden', but approaches her corpse and a guard sees, the guard will attack, but there will be no bounty. Leaving Dawnstar will end hostilities.
- If Leigelf is killed, she may send a Hired Thug to kill the murderer.
- In some cases, if the Dragonborn kills Leigelf, Beitild will send a courier with a letter that reads, "I know you killed him, don't worry, I won't tell anyone. In fact, I wanted to thank you. He won't be missed. -- Beitild"
- As she is also a target for a Dark Brotherhood contract, she is potentially a good candidate to kill with the Ebony Blade in order to upgrade it, if she is sold ore at least once prior to accepting the contract.
- In addition to her aggressive nature, she seems to be oblivious to danger; if the Dragonborn mentions that they are in the Dark Brotherhood and intend to kill her, she will draw her pickaxe and attack, even if the latter is far stronger and fully equipped for combat.