She and her husband, Leigelf, have recently separated and now run competing mining operations.
Beitild's operation is centered within Dawnstar itself. She works hard to make sure Iron-Breaker Mine yields more profit than her husband's Quicksilver Mine, and can often be seen "motivating" her not-so-enthusiastic employees to work harder by threatening their jobs.
Beitild is the target of a contract from the Dark Brotherhood.
War on LeigelfEdit
Beitild: "Keep at it. We need to work twice as hard now that fat-headed Leigelf has declared war!"
Karl: "We're at war with Leigelf? Isn't he your husband?"
Beitild: "No he isn't! He's the enemy, and we are going to crush him."
- If Leigelf is killed, she will occasionally comment that she misses him far more than she thought she would.
- Beitild can be killed during a dragon attack, allowing for easy completion of the Dark Brotherhood contract to kill her.
- If the Dragonborn kills Beitild while 'hidden', but approaches her corpse and a guard sees, the guard will attack, but there will be no bounty. Leaving Dawnstar will end hostilities.
- If Leigelf is killed, she may send a Hired Thug to kill the murderer.
- In some cases, if the Dragonborn kills Leigelf, Beitild will send a courier with a letter that reads: "I know you killed him, don't worry, I won't tell anyone. In fact, I wanted to thank you. He won't be missed. -- Beitild"
- As she is also a target for a Dark Brotherhood contract, she is potentially a good candidate to kill with the Ebony Blade in order to upgrade it, if she is sold ore at least once prior to accepting the contract.