|Your Voice bends the very stones to your will. As it gains power, animals, people and even dragons must do your bidding.|
|Recharge||10, 90, 120|
Learned from Hermaeus Mora during The Gardener of Men.
- Main article: Dragon Shouts
Unlike most shouts, its three words have different effects.
- The first word can be used to purge the All-Maker Stones on Solstheim during the quest "Cleansing the Stones".
- The second word allows the will of people and animals to be controlled. It makes them temporary allies to the Dragonborn.
- The third word allows the will of dragons to be controlled. This grants the ability to ride them.
Undead are immune to the effects of all three words of Bend Will, being staggered instead.
- Main article: Dragon Riding
The Bend Will shout can be used to ride dragons. However, this feature is only possible if all three words are unlocked and targeted at a dragon.
Locations: Saering's Watch, Black Book: Epistolary Acumen, Skaal Village
|QETHSEGOL VahRUKIV BHAR FIN|
GOLah WO PRaaL HET MULHaaN
OL GOL SARaaN ONIKIV NUNON
Wah MeyZ WUTH SINON DO ONIK
|(This) stone commemorates Bhar the|
Earth-Hunter who sat here still
As Earth awaits enlightenment only
To become old instead of wise.
- This shout can be used on Odahviing, but not Alduin, Paarthurnax, Durnehviir,DG the Skeletal Dragon, Vulthuryol, VoslaarumDG and Naaslaarum,DG or the nameless dragons at Skuldafn. First three of those are important characters, and others are immune because of the locations they are found in, which are not located on the main map.
- Bend Will serves as an effective replacement for Kyne's Peace and it will also work on anything other than animals, including hostile characters. The duration of the effect is limited, however.
- When used on people, they can't be pickpocketed. Instead, the Dragonborn is able to talk to them while sneaking.
| Animal Allegiance • Aura Whisper • Become Ethereal • Call Dragon • Call of Valor • Clear Skies • Disarm • Dismay |
Dragonrend • Elemental Fury • Fire Breath • Frost Breath • Ice Form • Kyne's Peace • Marked for Death • Slow Time
Storm Call • Throw Voice • Unrelenting Force • Whirlwind Sprint
|Drain Vitality • Soul Tear • Summon Durnehviir|
|Battle Fury • Bend Will • Cyclone • Dragon Aspect|
|Amulet of Talos • Dragon Alphabet • Dragon Language • Shrine of Talos • Tongues • Word Wall|