Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bendt is the chef for the College, preparing and serving the food for the bards at regular intervals.
He is a rather grumpy individual and not usually in high spirits. There is, however, an exception: during the "Tending the Flames" quest, Bendt sets up a small stall outside of Bards College and gives free candy to those attending the festival.
- "You've found the Bards College kitchen. Congratulations."
- "Meals are served to bards at designated times. Find an inn if you want to make requests."
- "You look a little sturdier than most of the popinjays around here."
During the "Burning of King Olaf", he may say the following:
- "Candy! Get your King Olaf's Festival candy!"
- "Tasty, sugary treats!"
- "You might as well have some sweets. I made them for the festival after all."
- He carries with him a key to Evette San's House. The relationship of the two is currently unknown.