|Sublocations||Benkongerike Great Hall|
Benkongerike is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn.
- The Black Book: Untold Legends.
- Three pieces of stalhrim can be mined from one sarcophagus in the Great Hall.
- Just after entering Benkongerike Great Hall, to the right, in a tent, is a pile of The Lusty Argonian Maid Vol 1 and The Lusty Argonian Maid Vol 2, and under these books is a Spell Tome for Telekinesis.
- East Empire Company Strongbox - In the Great Hall, in the room with the puzzle door, on the second level, and on top a dark brown barrel.
- Benkongerike means Kingdom of Bones in Norwegian.
- The many buckets scattered about often contain items of use.
- The Puzzle solution is Eagle, Whale, Whale, Snake.
- There is an expert-locked door between two barred gates, the key for the door can be pulled to the Dragonborn using Telekinesis, it lays behind the left bars. There's a chest and Dragon Language: Myth no More in the room.
- When attempting to change the pedestals for the puzzle in Benkongerike Great Hall you may not be able to move them, reloading a previous save will fix this.
- When exiting the room where Black Book: Untold Legends is sometimes the floor around the entrance of the cave will not load in the area, thus not allowing you to leave the cave. This can be fixed by reloading a save before exiting the room.