Benkongerike is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn.
- Black Book: Untold Legends
- Three pieces of Stalhrim can be mined from one sarcophagus in the Great Hall.
- Just after entering Benkongerike Great Hall, to the right, in a tent, is a pile of The Lusty Argonian Maid Vol 1 and The Lusty Argonian Maid Vol 2, and under these books is a Spell Tome for Telekinesis.
- East Empire Company Strongbox - In the Great Hall, in the room with the puzzle door, on the second level, and on top a dark brown barrel.
- Possible location for Meridia's Beacon.
- The puzzle solution is Eagle, Whale, Whale, Snake.
- There is an expert-locked door between two barred gates, the key for the door can be pulled to the Dragonborn using Telekinesis, it lays behind the left bars. There's a chest and Dragon Language: Myth no More in the room.
- Once entering the cell "Benkogrike Great Hall", under a riekling shelter there is a large number of copies of the infamous Lusty Argonian Maid books.
- The name "Benkongerike" translates to "Bonekingdom" in Norwegian.
This section contains bugs related to Benkongerike. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- When attempting to change the pedestals for the puzzle in Benkongerike Great Hall, one may be unable to move them. Reloading a previous save will fix this.
- When exiting the room where Black Book: Untold Legends is, sometimes the floor around the entrance of the cave will not load in the area, thus not allowing one to leave the cave. This can be fixed by reloading a save before exiting the room.
- Sometimes, when entering the cave, there is missing floor right on the beginning. This can be fixed by reloading a save before entering.
- When crouching while walking, getting too close to the stone head near the Riekling hut on the second floor of the puzzle room, in the Great Hall, one will end up on the head stuck between it and the roof, reloading a previous save might be the only way this can be fixed.
When entering the area to the main hall, sometimes the floor may disappear.
- Jump through and try to continue anyway. If one is spawned back to the beginning, work through the area again and keep trying until one gets spawned on the other side.
- Black Book: Untold Legends quest is the active objective, Clairvoyance may lead the Dragonborn to the escape passage near the book, even when they first enter the area (which is not useful from the other direction) When the