Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During The Battle for Castle Kvatch, the Hero is tasked with speaking to him about a key to the Guard House, to get inside the castle. Berich decides to lead the way to the Castle Gatehouse himself which can lead to his demise. If he survives these two missions, he remains in Castle Kvatch Great Hall.
- "How did you get in here? What are you doing here?" —When first met.
- "Martin? He's back there, looking after the other survivors." —If asked about Martins whereabouts.
- "I don't know how you got in here, but you're not saving anyone! No one leaves this Chapel until the Captain gives the all-clear. I have my orders." —If told the Hero came to save them.
- "Kvatch? You've seen it. Kvatch doesn't exist any more." —When asked about Kvatch
- "I didn't expect any of us to live this long. Maybe we're not doomed, after all."
- "I'm just waiting for Captain Matius to give the order. Finally, a chance to fight back!"
- "Hrmph. You do the guard one little favor, and suddenly you think you're Matius' best friend? You probably couldn't find it on your own. I'm coming with you. If we make it, I'll open the door for you. I've still got some fight left in me."
- "That's right! They managed to close the castle gates just before we were forced in here. I'm afraid you're in for a tough time, friend. The city's in bad shape, and it will be difficult to make it to the Guard House by yourself. I'd better go with you. We'll have to go through the Chapel Undercroft, and then through what's left of the city. If.... If I don't make it, take the key and carry on without me. You need to reach the tower at the north wall of the city."
- "This is it. The entrance to the passage is right here. I'll unlock it for you. Best of luck."
- "If Captain Matius is waiting on you to get that gate raised, you'd better get moving. I'm going to head back and meet up with the rest of the troops."
- "Now's not the time for talking."