Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Where to findEdit
- Quest item given by Thadgeir
- Runil's inventory after giving the ashes to him in a delivery quest from Thadgeir.
- Found on top of a bookshelf in Dengeir's House in Falkreath.
- Found in Castle Volkihar's ruined tower, in Valerica's alchemy workshop. (Respawns)
- Can also be found in a random ash pile when vampires attack cities and towns such as Riverwood or Falkreath
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Damage Stamina||Resist Fire||Fortify Conjuration||Ravage Stamina|
† multiple effects
- The Dragonborn can find Berit's Ashes on top of a book shelf inside Volkihar Ruins, underneath Castle Volkihar. The item is found in the old laboratory of Valerica. If picked up, it's not a quest item but just an alchemy ingredient. It is not known why it lies there.
- Berit's Ashes have exactly the same alchemical effects of Bone Meal. This means combining the two will yield a potion with the effects of Damage Stamina, Resist Fire, Fortify Conjuration, and Ravage Stamina.
- While Berit is male, the name "Berit" is actually a Nordic name for women meaning "The Revered One".