| Base Value:|
|Damage Stamina||Resist Fire|
|3 pts for 0 sec||3% for 60 sec|
|Fortify Conjuration||Ravage Stamina|
|5% for 60 sec||2 pts for 10 sec|
|Form ID: 000705B7|
Where to findEdit
- Quest item given by Thadgeir
- Runil's inventory after giving the ashes to him in a delivery quest from Thadgeir.
- Found on top of a bookshelf in Dengeir's House in Falkreath.
- Found in Castle Volkihar's ruined tower, in Valerica's alchemy workshop. (Respawns)
- Can also be found in a random ash pile when vampires attack cities and towns such as Riverwood or Falkreath
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Damage Stamina||Resist Fire||Fortify Conjuration||Ravage Stamina|
† multiple effects
- The Dragonborn can find Berit's Ashes on top of a book shelf inside Volkihar Ruins, underneath Castle Volkihar. The item is found in the old laboratory of Valerica. If picked up, it's not a quest item but just an alchemy ingredient. It is not known why it lies there.
- Berit's Ashes have exactly the same alchemical effects of Bone Meal. This means combining the two will yield a potion with the effects of Damage Stamina, Resist Fire, Fortify Conjuration, and Ravage Stamina.
- While Berit is male, the name "Berit" is actually a nordic name for women meaning "The Revered One".