Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bersi Honey-Hand is the proprietor of The Pawned Prawn, a general goods store located in Riften. He is known for being charitable, and his wife Drifa often mentions that she wishes he would be more concerned with his own needs than the needs of others.
Bersi owes a debt to Brynjolf and the Thieves Guild that must be collected by beating him in a brawl or by smashing his prized Dwemer vase. If the other two debts owed to Brynjolf have already been collected, neither of those actions is necessary. In any case, he pays the 100 , then turns to his wife and asks her about a 300 purchase of spice.
After this encounter during visits to Bersi's shop, he may greet the Dragonborn with, "I hope you're here for friendlier reasons now, after all, I'm all paid up".
Drifa: "Spices? I'm certain I have no idea what you're talking about."
Bersi: "You sure? It was in your hand writing. If you can't keep the books straight then let me do them."
- "I have all sorts of interesting items for sale. Have you looked around?"
- "If you're looking for anything to sell for a fair price, I run the Pawned Prawn over by the market."
- Bersi's shop is named in memory of Brawny Prawn, the boat he owned during his time as a fisherman. He sold the boat to raise the funds he needed to open the shop, a decision he now regrets.
- He may send hired thugs after the Dragonborn for threatening him in his shop and destroying his Dwarven pottery for the Thieves Guild quest Taking Care of Business.
- If the Dragonborn decides to brawl with Bersi prior to the quest "Taking Care of Business", he may go into the next room and pick up a staff of ice spikes to fight.