Betrid is proud and she will brag about her husband's importance, how much weight her family bears in Markarth and point out the vast property of the family.
During the Forsworn quest in Markarth, Betrid will be inevitably attacked by the servants, Nana Ildene and Donnel, if Thonar is confronted about the attack on Margret in the Market. The attack leads to her death regardless of action.
- If you wish to see her alive you shouldn't confront Thonar about Margret, but instead follow up the lead on Weylin and talk to Nepos the Nose and then return to Eltrys located in the Shrine of Talos in Markarth.
- If killed before confronting Thonar, Hamal, priestess in the Temple of Dibella, will send you a letter of thanks for killing her.
- It is possible to kill both Donnel and Nana IIdene if you have a high sneak level. However, this will not prevent Betrid's death.
- She may sometimes hold a necklace of minor smithing on her person that you can pickpocket off of her or wait until she is killed by the forsworn and loot her.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)